- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Nabisco Bran Buds
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 quart buttermilk
- 2 tbsp molasses
- Cream together sugar, shortening and salt.
- Mix together Nabisco Bran and water. Pour over creamed mixture.
- Mix together flour and baking soda. Add to mix.
- Mix in eggs.
- Add All Bran and molasses, then add buttermilk.
- Mix until molasses has been blended in.
- Pour into muffin tins
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
Recipe last updated: November 13th, 2020 at 02:25 pm
As an alternative, refer to https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/recipes/the-original-all-bran-muffins-recipe.html
Nabisco® Bran® cereal is no longer available. Read more at https://www.recipelink.com/msgbrd/board_0/2007/FEB/79183.html
Amount Per Serving Calories 143Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 23mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 3g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix