- 1 can (11 oz) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped pimientos
- 2 can (6 oz) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
- Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimiento, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
Recipe last updated: December 9th, 2020 at 11:26 am
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite vegetable combination. For dessert serve ice cream.
Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Celery.
To melt the butter, remove the wrapper and place the butter into a microwavable cup. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds
Amount Per Serving Calories 282Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 36mgSodium 847mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 10g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix