Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 33 minutes
- 1 lb (more or less) cod, haddock or white fish
- Mayonnaise - light, of course!
- Ritz crackers - these work the best!
- 1 stick butter
- Use a shallow greased baking pan.
- Cover fillets on both sides with a light layer of mayo.
- Roll Ritz crackers with a rolling pin to make crumbs.
- Add crumbs to buttered crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
Recipe last updated: December 31st, 2020 at 02:17 pm
Source: Barb Louison's Cookbook
Serve with lemon wedges.
Amount Per Serving Calories 165Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 58mgSodium 167mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 9g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix