Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3/4 oz macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese (or more) (I grate mine - it seems better than the packaged kind)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and bread crumbs mixed together)
- Grease a casserole.
- Add a layer of macaroni. sprinkle cheese, then buttered crumbs.
- End up with the cheese on top - the crust is so good!
- Add milk, almost to the top of the macaroni.
- Bake at 375 degrees until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Recipe last updated: December 31st, 2020 at 03:13 pm
Source: Barb Louison's Cookbook
This recipe is for an ordinary-sized casserole.
Amount Per Serving Calories 157Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 39mgSodium 200mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 5g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix