Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 lbs ground beef, pork, and veal mixed - Wegmans always has it
- 1 good-sized onion, chopped
- 2/3 small can tomato sauce
- 1 large egg
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Put into a pan and shape into a loaf.
- Pour remainder of tomato sauce and additional ketchup on the top.
- Bake 45 minutes to t hour in a 375l-degree oven.
Source: Barb Louison's Cookbook
Amount Per Serving Calories 375Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 146mgSodium 176mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 38g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix