Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 tbsp roast beef pan drippings
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- Turn oven to 450 degrees after removing the roast.
- Pour drippings into a 9" x 9" pan.
- Place pan in oven to keep it sizzling while you make the batter.
- Combine eggs, flour, milk and salt. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour into hot pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
Recipe last updated: January 2nd, 2021 at 03:13 pm
Source: Barb Louison's Cookbook
It's so good! It can be doubled or tripled, as needed. It's not necessary to add more drippings
when you make a bigger batch.
Amount Per Serving Calories 131Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 70mgSodium 223mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 7g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix